Thursday, August 13, 2015

Denim Forever

Forever 21 Dress, Kork-Ease Wedges (similar), Urban Outfitters Bag (similar), c/o Limbo Jewelry Earrings, Urban Outfitters Sunglasses, Necklace was a gift from my roommate

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

I'm definitely a print and texture mixing kind gal. You won't see me all that often in an outfit that doesn't have one or both of those things incorporated into it... Unless of course it's denim! Really, pretty much the only time you won't see me in some crazy pattern is when I opt for denim which has been quite a lot lately. I love my vintage Levi's cutoffs (major outfit throwback in them here!), my fringe top, my most comfortable jeans ever, my denim jumper, and of course this airy baby doll dress you see above, just to name a few. I have so much denim in my wardrobe and I've been a fan of it for as long as I can remember. It's so versatile and always makes me feel super cute. I've even been known to where a Canadian tux from time to time and I'm not even a little bit sorry about it! Denim forever, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1