Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Fest Dress

SeptemberApril-59 SeptemberApril-61 SeptemberApril-71 SeptemberApril-68 SeptemberApril-70 SeptemberApril-74 SeptemberApril-75
SeptemberApril-65
Once Bitten Dress (on sale!), Boots and Backpack via Charm School Vintage, Brixton Hat

Good day darlings! I'm back from Nashville and although it was a jam packed weekend I feel so refreshed and ready to tackle this week. While I was away ACL was happening over here in Austin. I've gone to ACL a few times and while it's not my favorite festival I still appreciate it for many reasons. One of them being the fashion, of course. I'm a big music fan but an even bigger festival fashion lover. This little dress from my friends at Once Bitten is perfect for a Texas music fest. It's airy for the warmer days we are still having and comfy for lounging on the grass listening to your favorite bands. It's also the perfect outfit for my favorite festival that's coming up next month, Fun Fun Fun Fest. If you're looking for something to wear to your next festival you're in luck because I have a discount coupon for all my readers to Once Bitten! They've got so many great pieces for festival season. Use code pieceology15 to get 15% off your entire order now through the end of this month. Treat yo self! You deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1