Friday, October 9, 2015

Weekly Update #2


Happy Friday! I'm coming to you from Nashville right now! I'm in town for a friends wedding and am so excited about it. It's been a crazy past couple weeks with lots of work, work, work so I'm happy to have a fun weekend away. Anyway, let's get into what I've been up to lately.

1) feeling a little overwhelmed and uneasy
2) accepting that I'm super hormonal this week
3) thinking about friendships new and old and what they really mean to me
4) making lots of plans but not having enough time to follow through with as much as I would like
5) scheduling out the month of October but I'm only half way done with it because... see #1
6) understanding that I need to not take things so personally but still finding it hard to do
7) working on living in the moment rather than thinking too far into the future
8) enjoying my weekend in Nashville relaxing and having a good time with friends

What were you up to this week?

P.S. Me and all my #sisterhoodXmarfa ladies are featured on Lady ATX Mag today. Go take a look at the post to find out what the trip meant to each of us and also to see some beautiful photos Chelsea took along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1