Friday, October 16, 2015

Weekly Update #3

WeeklyUpdate_Madrid
Running around my MalasaƱa neighborhood in Madrid last month!

Hello! My posts normally publish much earlier but life happens and I wasn't able to work on the blog as much as I would have liked this week so you're getting a late one today! Hope that's OK with you. I really wanted to get a weekly update out. I think it's something y'all are enjoying so I'm going to try to continue to do it. Thanks for being interested in my silly/crazy life.

1) feeling tired but also better balanced than last week
2) accepting that there are never going to be enough hours in the week
3) learning how to better utilize my time because said hours will just have to do I guess
4) thinking of all the stuff I have to do in the next weeks and not letting myself get too overwhelmed
5) getting packages in the mail that make me very excited but also aware that I have so much to do
6) understanding that I need to relax and trust people rather than question them
7) finding myself daydreaming back to my days abroad and missing my European adventures terribly
8) lusting after cooler temps but at the same time yearning for a trip somewhere tropical

What were you up to this week? Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1