Friday, October 23, 2015

Weekly Update #4

WeeklyUpdate4

So, it was a slow week in the blogosphere for me. But don't fret, I have some really great stuff coming up in the next couple weeks to share with you. In the meantime, here's what I've been up to this week.

1) feeling burnt out and like I've been stretching myself a little too thin lately
2) realizing Tuesday that I really needed to take a break... so I did
3) playing dress up with friends in preparation for a little (er, big) project I'm working on
4) accepting that things will play out the way they should so I don't need stress about them
5) realizing that I definitely need a day off of work (and soon) for some much needed r&r
6) planning some really fun events with some super creative ladies and enjoying the hell out of it
7) laughing a lot because laughing is often times the best medicine for pretty much anything
8) getting excited for Halloween/Voodoo Fest in New Orleans next weekend

What were you up to this week? Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1