Thursday, November 12, 2015

An Interview with me

AprilOnebaneOctober-54

Earlier this week I filled y'all in on some details about my side project, AKA my new night time job, Pieceology Vintage. But, as some of you know, in addition PVTG I do have a full time day job in Marketing. Each month at said job there is a company newsletter that is emailed out to all employees. In the newsletter one employee is interviewed and featured each month. We have over 300 employees so to be chosen as the featured employee is pretty rare. But alas, this month it was finally my turn! This is a pretty basic interview but I thought it'd be fun to share with my blog readers so y'all can get to know me a little bit better. So, without further ado, here is my interview:

Name: April Onebane

Current City of Residence: Austin

Nickname: Fancy, Fancy Pants, Ape, Apy, Ape Face

Place of Birth: Baton Rouge, Louisiana

School/College/Degree: Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication with a concentration in Advertising and a minor in Business

Family (including pets and names): Just me! No spouse, kids, or pets. I have two roommates who sometimes feel like my children!

Hobbies/What do you like to do in your free time?: I love to travel, blog, take photos, spend time with friends, attend music events, go thrift shopping/vintage hunting, explore new restaurants (because, food), drink coffee (and wine), listen to podcasts, practice yoga and ride my bike!

Pet peeve(s): When people wear their ponytail holder around their wrist. Also, when people aren't present during a conversation.

Favorite Movie/TV Show: Movie- Almost Famous, TV Show(s)- Mad Men, Girls, Parenthood, House of Cards (although I don't watch much TV anymore)

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?: A doctor which is SO far from anything I would ever want to be nowadays.

Favorite Superhero/desired superpower: I'm not a big superhero fan but I would love to be able to travel at the speed of light so I could explore all over the world quickly, efficiently and for free.

Fun fact/funny story about you: I'm very short. I topped off at 4'11 at the age of 12. Yes, I have not grown since I was 12 years old. I think I've actually shrunk a little bit.

Favorite sports team: The New Orleans Saints. Who Dat?!

Role model: My grandparents are pretty rad.

Favorite food: It's a tie between pepperoni pizza and sushi.

Favorite restaurant: That's an impossible question to answer! I LOVE food. But if I had to say, it'd be Jacques-Imo's in New Orleans and Salty Sow in Austin.

Where would you go in a time machine (could be past or future)?: Woodstock '69

Who would play you in a movie about your life?: Even though it wouldn't work out age-wise I'd say Julia Roberts.

If you could invite four people to dinner, who would they be?: Woody Allen, Iris Apfel, Brené Brown and Paul McCartney

Favorite quote: "Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1