Friday, November 13, 2015

Weekly Update #6

PVTG_Group
Photo by Chelsea Laine Francis
from the Pieceology Vintage Fall/Winter 2015 Lookbook Shoot

What a week! There was Fun Fun Fun Fest which was absolutely wonderful. My lookbook shoot for PVTG which turned out amazing and I can't wait to share the photos with you. Then I helped my friend Pei with the opening of her studio The Paper + Craft Pantry which has been super successful. Now it's time for a weekend full of getting back on track with planning the PVTG pop-up event in December! On top of all that let's see what else I was up to this past week...

1) feeling so many emotions with all the big things that went on this week
2) realizing I'm really good at delegating and taking charge in a time crunch
3) preparing for the Pieceology Vintage Lookbook shoot and The Paper + Craft Pantry opening week
4) accepting that some people may never learn the things you hope they will
5) understanding that it's not my responsibility to please everyone
6) planning out my month in preparation for my pop-up which is exactly one month from today
7) listening to this song over and over and over again the past couple days
8) dancing around my house to shake off some strange emotions that popped back up this weekend
9) getting excited about all the possibilities in the next month with PVTG and just life in general

What were you up to this week? Have a great weekend, y'all!  

Bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1