Friday, November 6, 2015

Weekly Update #5

WeeklyUpdate_5
The French Quarter in Nola... in the rain.

So the weather has been just about the worst this past week! Austin was a flooding mess and Voodoo Fest in Nola even got cancelled on the last day because of all the rain. And now it's supposed to be raining again this weekend... I'm hoping it holds off because I've got all kinds of fun things going on today, Saturday and Sunday! But enough about the silly weather. Here's what I've been up to this week.

1) feeling sick after being in the rain all weekend
2) realizing some telling things about certain relationships in my life
 3) preparing for a special photoshoot this weekend (more details coming soon)
4) accepting that I'm going to make mistakes along the way
5) understanding that it's OK to make said mistakes as long as I try to learn from them
6) planning some exciting collaborations to come in the next weeks (stay tuned!)
7) listening to music while working to get me through these gloomy days we've been having
8) reminding myself to be grateful for all the wonderful, supportive people I have in my corner
9) finding myself in several different interesting situations I never thought I'd end up in
10) getting excited for my fave festival this weekend, Fun Fun Fun Fest

What were you up to this week? Have a great weekend, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1