Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I'll Take All The Fringe Please

AMDesigns_1 AMDesigns_2 AMDesigns_3- AMDesigns_6 AMDesigns_5 AMDesigns_6 AMDesigns_7 AMDesigns_4
Vintage Top & Skirt via Local Honey in Nashville, rag & bone Booties (on sale!), Cleobella Bag (similar), c/o Andrea Montgomery Designs Necklace

What can I say? I love fringe so much I even wear it on my necklaces! Well OK, technically this would be classified as a "tassel" but that's just a small detail. Fringe is way more fun. And speaking of fun, can we talk about how fun this necklace is? Not to mention it's gorgeous. I was sent this beautiful piece from Andrea Montgomery Designs which is based in Houston, Texas and I couldn't be happier with it. All of Andrea's jewelry is handmade in the US and there are so many fabulous pieces to peruse through on her site. It was a tough decision for me but I'm so pleased with what I ended up choosing. The necklace is not only extremely well-made AND goes perfectly with this outfit but I can think of about a dozen or so other outfits I want to wear it with. So, so versatile.

And guess what? I've got a gift for all my readers to Andrea's online shop. Use code APRIL (that's me!) for 20% off any purchase you make from now all the way through Christmas. Um, yes you read that right. The discount is good throughout the entire holiday season. There is so much awesome jewelry you could gift your friends and family... or just snag a little present for yourself because you're awesome, you deserve it, you're worth it! You get my point.

Happy shopping, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1