Friday, November 20, 2015

Weekly Update #7

WeeklyUpdate_7
Photo by Chelsea Laine Francis
from the Pieceology Vintage Fall/Winter 2015 Lookbook

Hello there! It's Friday again. I got some photos back this week from Chelsea of the PVTG lookbook shoot we did a couple weekends ago and I think this silly little one is my favorite so far. It's one of the coolest things ever seeing your vision come to life. I had the best time taking the collection I've curated and styling it up on some bad ass models (AKA my friends). The results were so worth the process. And don't worry, I'll be sharing more photos soon, so stay tuned. Now let's see what I got up to this week.

1) feeling proud and inspired by my awesome friends
2) realizing I need a break every now and then to Netflix and chill (did it!)
3) preparing to head home to Louisiana for Thanksgiving
4) accepting that everything will turn out the way it should
5) figuring out how to not take things so personally because everything is not about me
6) understanding that a vacation may not happen because I may not have the funds for it right now
7) remembering that vulnerability is the birth place of creativity and change (thanks to Brene Brown)
8) doing a juice cleanse because I'm crazy (I want a burger and a cupcake and some coffee SO bad)
9) trying to get more sleep but failing due to thunderstorms and, you guessed it, stress
10) getting excited to work on the PVTG web site this weekend

What were you up to this week? Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1