Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Flair

WinterWhites_1 WinterWhites_2 WinterWhites_3 WinterWhites_4 WinterWhites_5 WinterWhites_6 WinterWhites_7 WinterWhites_8
Forever 21 Jacket (old, similar), Top and Mules via Pieceology Vintage, Thrifted Levi's Jeans (check out my DIY denim post with these), Thrifted Belt, Coach Backpack via Charm School Vintage, Interlaced Goods Pom Pom, Hatton Henry Leather Keychain, The Gypsy Fawn Earrings, Assorted Buttons via Pieceology Vintage, Take Heart, Keep Austin Stylish, and Ban.do

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

Check out all that flair! So fun, right?! Over the last couple years I've started collecting buttons/pendants and now I have at least one on pretty much every jacket I own. This jacket in particular probably has the most. And speaking of this jacket, it's funny that this is the first appearance of it on the blog because I'm constantly wearing it during the winter. In fact, I've worn it so much that it's gotten pretty gross over the past couple years (although you can't tell in these photos because Chelsea is a magician). So, because of that, this will probably be the last time you'll see it on the blog. I decided a couple weeks ago that it was time for it to be replaced. Honestly, I really just wanted the exact same jacket but it's not available anymore so after a good bit of searching I think I found one that's pretty comparable. Woohoo!

Do you have a piece like that? Something you've worn over and over that you eventually have to let go of, but you love it so much that you won't rest until you've found the closest thing you can to replace it? Can I get a hell ya?! 

Bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1