Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Fleeting

Fleet_1 Fleet_2 Fleet_3 Fleet_4 Fleet_5 Fleet_6 Fleet_7 Fleet_8
Urban Outfitters Crop Top, Vintage Denim Vest (similar), Thrifted Skirt via Top Drawer Thrift (similar), Lotta from Stockholm Clogs, Vintage Dooney & Bourke Backpack (similar)

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

Hello there! I'm back at it with a new outfit post today. I have a few looks from early last month I shot with Chelsea that I'd like to share with you guys. Here's one we shot at a new coffee shop over in my neighborhood, Fleet Coffee. I had the pleasure of stopping by there just a few days before co-owners Patrick and Lorenzo officially opened up shop during SXSW. It's a must try if you're a coffee lover in Austin or are ever visiting. These guys know coffee!

Anyway, I also just wanted to give you guys a little update on me and where I'm at right now. First, thank you all for the kind words about my dad. I've had such an outpouring of love and support from so many people and I'm eternally grateful for that. It's helped so much during this time in my life. I do have to say that I have a lot more on my plate now than I did before (and honestly, I had a lot on my plate already) so as far as the blog goes, although I won't be going on a big break, I will be taking on a bit of a lighter load for a little while. I'll probably stick to one to two posts per week depending on what I have going on and there may even be some weeks you might not hear from me at all.

May is going to be pretty insane, with me having to travel back and forth from New Orleans to take care of things at my dads home and I'm move into a new place here in Austin toward the end of May as well. I've decided to move into a place on my own for a little while rather than with roommates and I'm so excited to have my very own space! Plus I have a fun trip to New York planned for mid-May with one of my closest friends. So bare with me during this time and again, thank you for all the love. You guys are seriously super great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1