Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Curious Threads

CURIOUSPRINTS_1 CURIOUSPRINTS_2 CURIOUSPRINTS_3 CURIOUSPRINTS_4 CURIOUSPRINTS_5 CURIOUSPRINTS_6 CURIOUSPRINTS_7
Curious Prints Tank Top, Skirt via Pieceology Vintage (currently offering 25% off everything in my shop!), Chinese Laundry Platforms, Ray-Ban Sunglasses

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

About a month ago I got together with some of my favorite ladies, Chelsea, Kate and Nicole, to do a fun photoshoot for Kate's new clothing line, Curious Threads. This line is an extension of Kate's home decor and accessories line, Curious Prints, which is already a well established small biz here in Austin. I'm in love with pretty much everything Kate creates so I was thrilled when she asked me to model some of her pieces. Consisting of tees, silk scarves and truly bad ass leggings, Kate has curated a collection of some of my new favorite items that I'm already wearing over and over and over. Go check out her web site and the new Curious Threads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1