Tuesday, April 23, 2013

30 Day Yoga Challenge Update: Week 3

 Follow me on Instagram @pieceology

I'm sure you're wondering why I have my Instagram photos as my Week 3 yoga challenge update... It's because this is all the stuff I was doing last week/weekend besides my yoga challenge :/ Now don't get me wrong, I didn't miss the entire week, but I did miss 4 days (not in a row, which I'll pat myself on the back for that) of it. It hurts to say it, but I'm not gonna bullshit with you and say it's going great. I had to go out of town last Wednesday - Sunday for a wedding so I got a bit off track within that time frame. Instead of planning accordingly, ie. early morning runs, finding a yoga studio while I was out of town, I just let myself slide.

Although, I feel OK about it, because I really have been doing pretty well besides this little lapse. I think the most important thing to remember if you're going to do something like this is to PLAN AHEAD. That's my advice... that I didn't take myself, haha! We live and we learn, right? As I'm writing this post, I've just gotten back from a sweaty hot yoga class, so there's that :) Back. On. Track. Happy Tuesday y'all! 

See my other Challenge posts here and here.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1