Thursday, April 11, 2013

Black & White + Red

Top- Zara / Leather Leggings- Urban Outfitters / Heels- Zara / Bag- B. Makowsky / Necklace- H&M / Rings- Tiffany, Vintage / Skull Bracelet- Urban Outfitters / Watch- Michael Kors / Lips- Stila 'Beso'/ Nails- Essie 'Blanc'

My go to. Black and white stripes. I mentioned this outfit in my post on Tuesday and am so excited to be able to show you now! I won't lie I've worn a combo of this look at least 6 or 7 times and I'm not ashamed to admit it. The top is super comfy and leather has been my staple as of late, so of course I have it on repeat. I added some red lipstick and fun jewelry to make everything really pop. That's most important to me when styling up a black and white look. Those little details make it extra special. Hope you're having a great week! It's almost Friday again :)

Photos by Caleb Kerr

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Those heels are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. drooling over your style!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1