Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Skinny Limits 3-Day Juice Cleanse: Day 3 Recap + Final Summary


Hi Friends! Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend. I was in my cousins wedding Saturday in Louisiana, so I took a few days off... Sorry, I'm sure the anticipation has been killing you, right? So, alas, I'm back and want to let y'all know about the last day of my juice cleanse as well as the final summary of the whole she-bang. So without further ado:

I wake up and immediately DO NOT want to drink that first juice. I'm not hungry at all, but with the
way my schedule was on Friday I had to start at 8:30 so I could have a 3 hour break to drive to Dallas
that night in between drinks.

I take the first one down. Then the second. And right before I had my third green drink of the day
I start thinking about what I'm going to have for lunch... Shit, I forgot. I keep doing that. I have the memory and the bladder of an 85 year old women right now!

So, anyway, I really want a cookie or something. But, I drink the 3rd green drink instead, because dammit I've gotten this far. I'm going to make it. I'm half way through my last day!

I'm kind of starting to feel a little light headed and weak at this point in the day, but hope it'll pass.

The rest of the day wasn't bad. I drove to Dallas and had my last drink when I got there.  I was pretty preoccupied on Friday which I think really helped me get through the day.

Final Summary:
I really enjoyed this cleanse. The juices were surprisingly tasty and I really felt energized and light after day 1. It's definitely something I'll do again, maybe a few times a year. I think the main things to focus on if you are thinking about doing this are:

1. Find a juice service with good reviews. Skinny Limits is awesome and they ship to anywhere in the US! Check Yelp or ask around to find a good option for you. The taste of these juices can make or break it for some people. It's important to not completely hate the way they taste.

2. Keep yourself busy. That's really important. It'll help you keep your mind off the fact that you won't be chewing on anything for 3 days! That was weird. I'd suggest doing this during the week and not the weekend. Too many temptations on a weekend.

3. Plan out your day ahead of time. This will help you stay on schedule and not be drinking juice at midnight. Yuck. Also, I found that it didn't feel like the day went by as slowly when I planned what times I was going to have each juice. And drink them as quickly as you can. The worst is nursing one and then it's time to have another right when you're done.

I hope these tips help and please let me know if you decide to try it out. Also, if you have any others questions feel free to ask me in the comments :)

See my recap of day 1 here and day 2 here.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1