Tuesday, May 7, 2013

White & Green Ivy

Top- Anthropologie (old) / Cardi- Urban Outfitters / Pants- Genetic Denim / Heels- Jeffrey Campbell / Bag- Botkier / Necklace- Topshop

This little spot right off S. Congress is so magical. The gorgeous ivy really makes this all white outfit pop. I added a dash of prints and color to make it more fun. I am constantly wearing this cardi with leopard print. I don't normally mix prints that much but I think these have a lot of complimentary colors so it works. The key when mixing prints is that they be in the same color family. Give it a try! I hope you all are having a great start to your week :)

Photos by Caleb Kerr

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. wow love this outfit! white pants are soo much fun and paired with your cardigan it makes the perfect match! - xx Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a super cool outfit . Definitely following you now <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love very much the cardi and the sandals! The outfit looks perfect


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog, I love the theory behind it. Such a cool outfit too, really loving your sandals! xx Love for you to check out my blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit so much! It's too cute!

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1