Saturday, May 4, 2013

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Final Update

via

I didn't want to gross you out with a photo portraying how I really feel/look like right now. Trust me it's nothing like how cute this little girl looks sneezing into that crisp white tissue... My final few days of my yoga challenge I caught what everyone else seems to have caught. The allergy season bug. It started with just a light cough, then sinus pressure, and now the cough has become anything but "light" and I just sneezed and things came out that I won't mention. Again, I don't want to gross you out. Just look at the cute little girl with the cute little pigtails.

So enough TMI. Needless to say, the 30 day challenge was cut short when I started feeling like this last week. I know, I know. It makes me sad to. But, I'm hoping I'll start feeling better after this weekend and can get back on track. Although the challenge is over and I may have missed more days than I would've liked, I feel like I've formed a great foundation to continue working out and staying healthy which is exactly why I started the challenge in the first place! Thanks for all your encouraging words throughout this process and I wish you all the best of luck with your health and fitness goals :)

See my other Challenge posts here, here, and here.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1