Thursday, June 27, 2013

Chambray

Dress- Forever 21 (old, but similar) / Belt- Charm School Vintage in ATX (similar) / Espadrilles- Chanel / Bag- B. Makowsky (similar) / Sunnies- Marc by Marc Jacobs

I'm trying not to spend as much on clothes this summer since I'm spending a lot on other things like camping, weddings, beach trips and music events. So instead of buying a new chambray dress (which I've been wanting for a while) I just took back the one I gave my roommate earlier this year. I also did that with this dress (worn as a skirt) a couple months ago. Technically I just borrowed them back. We do live together so she can still wear them whenever she wants... except when I want to, of course. I may even put this dress back in her closet. I'm such a good friend.

And it's better than buying a new dress, although I did just buy this vintage belt from Charm School Vintage, and maybe I also bought a purse and this vintage crop top, too. But at least I saved some by not getting a new dress... right? 

Shop similar chambray dresses:


Photos by Caleb Kerr

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ah such a perfect outfit!! The shoes are gorgeous and I love how fashionable you made this simple outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress and the belt!!! perfect

    would you like to follow each other??

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1