Thursday, August 15, 2013

Barefoot on a summer night

Top- Zara (old, similar) / Shorts- Forever 21 (old, similar) / Necklace gifted- Moorea Seal / Bag- Coach

I had so much fun visiting my family last night. My Aunt, Uncle and 2 cousins just moved back to Austin from Louisiana a few months ago. We hung out on Lake Austin and played on the playground. I felt like a kid again. It's so comforting to have a little bit of family here in Austin. Summer night's like this remind me of how lucky I am. I'm so grateful for moments like this... And how adorable is my little cousin in her tutu?! I wish I could rock one of those as well as she does! 

Thanks to my Uncle Mike for taking these shots. He's been taking photos of the family for years. Every portrait of every grandchild in my grandparents house was taken by Mike. And there were A LOT of them. I'm one of over 30 grandkids!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1