Friday, October 11, 2013

How I'm Spending My Weekend: Chillin'


It's Friday again! I don't know about you, but this week seemed to go by pretty fast for me. And trust, I'm not complaining. This weekend I'll be going to a STRFKR show Friday night, watching some LSU football Saturday and heading to Dallas to visit my mom Sunday (and also more football watching... Geaux Saints!). Overall a pretty chill weekend with mornings spent dreaming that I'm in a bed like this one. Although I have to admit my bed is not too shabby, so I'd say it's a pretty fair trade-off. But SRSLY where can I find this cable knit blanket?! What are your plans this weekend?

Image via my Home Decor Pinterest board. Check out more of my pins here.

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1