Wednesday, December 4, 2013

John Wayne Ain't Got Nothin' On My Fringe Game


Hell No!! Sorry, that's a continuation from the title of this post. Which is a lyric on the song Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. Just wanted to clarify... I'm not yelling "Hell No!!" at you, I promise. Not today anyway.

So, if you follow my blog or know me in person, you know I love Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. I saw them last November at Fun Fun Fun Fest, met them in March at SXSW, and then saw them again at Free Press Summer Fest back in June. I'm not obsessed, I swear... It was wonderful seeing them at those festivals, and nothing can top actually meeting them in person outside of Stubb's with maybe 5 other people that just happened to be in the right place at the right time, but finally I got to see them this past Saturday in Dallas with my brother. Front. Row. YES. Front. Row. That was my goal.

I love festivals, you know that, but I can't see shit during shows unless there's not a big crowd. And Mack and Ryan bring out a big crowd, so you can imagine what this little short stack's view looks like... Heads, backs (sweaty backs), big hair. You get the point. But, as you can see from these photos I was straight up right there, no one in front of me and everyone behind me. It was magical.

These guys are truly passionate and are so grateful for all the success they've gained in the last year and it really shows when you see them live. It was everything I expected and so much more. Powerful, energetic, heartbreaking, breathtaking, inspiring, I could go on and on. Me and my brother admitted to tearing up a couple times throughout the show. And I, of course, had goosebumps the whole night. I can't wait for next time... whenever that may be.

Top- Forever 21, Pants- Urban Outfitters, Booties- DV by Dolce Vita, Bag- Coach, Sunnies- Ray-Ban

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1