Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Local Spaces- Tillery Street Plant Co.


Here is a closer look at the scene from my outfit post on Monday. Tillery Street Plant Co. in East Austin is one of the most magical little spots I've ever been to. I couldn't help but smile the whole time I was there. My pal Emma decided to share this gem of a garden with me last week and I'm so glad she did. My friends are kind of the best... I think I might have to take a page from Emma's book and share this special place one day soon with my fellow local blogger buddies, Nicole and Kirsten. Don't be scurrrrred. We can potentially (but hopefully not) kill our succulents together. The moral support from one another will make it so much less painful if our findings don't make it once we bring them home :) What do ya say gals?? I know y'all want to...

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1