Monday, January 27, 2014

Succulents


Happy Monday! It's been a while since I've posted some outfit photos around here. Sorry bout that. Well, now that that's out of the way, I went and bought some succulents the other day. My very first set of plants I've ever had I think. I'm not very domestic but I hear succulents are the lazy persons plant so that's kinda perfect. As long as I don't kill them in the first couple weeks I'll be happy.

Dress- Urban Outfitters (old), Jacket- Forever 21, Tights- Urban Outfitters, Boots- Vintage, Bag- Coach, Sunnies- Ray-Ban

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. loving those boots, especially with the delicate patterned tights! i've been thinking about getting a couple of succulents, but i'm worried that i'll kill them and then i'll just feel really bad about myself. plants don't meow, so i forget about them! whoops...

    this is such a cool idea for outfit photos!

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to go to that succulent garden shop, but I have literally killed my last 2 succulents. How is this possible? I don't know. I have special black thumb talents.

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1