Friday, January 24, 2014

Ropers + My Weekend


What up? It's Friday and it basically snowed over night in the ATX!! Yes, you read that right. Snowed. Kinda. Or iced over. Whatever. The grass outside is white. But (isn't there always a 'but'), in true Texas fashion it'll be in the 70s tomorrow. That's real southern living for ya.

Anyway, just wanted to share a photo of my new favorite boots. I feel super cool/kinda country in these cuties. I bought them on Etsy from Nerdy Birdy Vintage. They've got some real great pieces over there. Go have a look! Hope y'all have a great weekend. Doing a little TNT (Tacos 'N Tequila) tonight with my friends and kind of relaxing the rest of the weekend. I have lots of things coming up in the next couple months so I'm happy to have one last weekend of chill time before the crazy ensues. Such is my life...

FIND ME - Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1