Monday, January 5, 2015

Janis in Winter Whites

Forever 21 Sweater, Thrifted Dress (worn as a skirt, similar), Free People Coat, Rag & Bone Booties, Cleobella Fringe Bag, Ray-Ban Sunnies 

Happy New Year! I hope your year is going well so far. Mine has gotten off to an awesome start. And by awesome start, I mean we went away for the weekend on a little staycation in Gruene, Texas, about an hour south of Austin. I'll be posting later this week about our stay and things to do in the area so stay tuned for that. I really like the idea of starting the new year with a vacation. Taking time to fully indulge yourself and recharge before the first full week of the new year begins and shit gets real, ya know? Plus I kinda felt like a bit of a rock star in this outfit. I had a friend recently tell me that my style reminds him of Janis Joplin. Huge compliment, of course. I was definitely channeling Janis in some whimsical white, a fur-collared coat and fringe bag. Let's rock on 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1