Thursday, May 28, 2015

Geometry

Free People Dress via Goldmine Vintage, Jeffrey Campbell Heels via Free People (old), Free People Bag (similar), Ray-Ban Sunglasses

I've gone through my phases with math. I was really bad at it in elementary/middle school and then in high school something just clicked. I got it. Always got that A+. Same with college for the most part. And I remember high school Geometry was definitely my favorite. I think I got a 100% in that class. No wonder I liked it so much... I guess I've always had a thing for shapes so I immediately gravitated toward this dress at Goldmine Vintage while I was in Boulder a few weeks ago.

Since I'm so short it's very difficult for me to find dresses that fit right from the start. I either have to buy "tunics" which I can usually pull off as dresses or if I really love a dress I'll buy it and take it to my alternations shop. But this dress fit perfectly so there was no hesitation. Purchased! Not only do I have a hard time finding dresses that fit but vintage either fits me just right or not at all. I totally hit the jackpot with this one! I was so excited. Plus, it's a Free People dress so I'm sure when it was new it was priced at $150+ but I got it for $30. I have a wedding later this year that I'll definitely be wearing this exact outfit to.


P.S. I updated my facebook page so if you're interested in keeping up with me there go give it a like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1