Monday, June 1, 2015

June Fancy Tunes: Bonnaroo Edition


Happy June! I've got a special playlist for you this month. All my favorite jams from artists performing at Bonnaroo this year. Yep, I'm going to Bonnaroo in a couple weeks and I'm so excited about it. The line up is AMAZING. I've never been to this festival and it will also be my first out of town festival I've ever been to. I was actually supposed to go to Bonnaroo back in 2007 but ended up not being able to after having already bought my ticket and everything so 8 years later and I'm ready to go and this time it's happening for real. Some notables I'm most pumped about (that I've never seen before) are Flume, Sbtrkt, My Morning Jacket, Temples, Caribou and of course Billy Joel... kind of epic. I did add a new Lord Huron song on this list even though they won't be at Bonnaroo, I just really love the song. Enjoy the music!

Listen to it on Spotify HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1