Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May Fancy Tunes 2015


I didn't explain last month when I did my April Fancy Tunes playlist why I call them "fancy." While you may think it's just because they are tunes and I find them fancy, the word "fancy" has a little bit more meaning to me than just something I like to say or use to describe things. It's actually my nickname. Fancy Pants, but Fancy for short. So, last year when I started creating monthly playlists on my Spotify account I decided to call them "Fancy Tunes." Much more fun than just calling them "April 2015" or "May Playlist 2015" right? So anyway, that's why they are fancy, because they are mine and I am Fancy. Feel free to call me that whenever you see me. I like it.

Now, on to the music. We've got lots of different genres here. I went to Levitation Fest, formerly Austin Psych Fest, this past weekend (where the photo above was taken // so much fun!!) so you'll get some psych rock, but I've also been on a bit of a rap kick lately, so you'll get some of that to, and then even a few pretty mellow tunes... among other things. Enjoy!

Listen to it on Spotify HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1