Thursday, June 4, 2015

Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way.


On Me: Top & Backpack via Charm School Vintage, Hudson Jeans (on sale), Lotta from Stockholm Clogs, Brixton Hat
On Annie: Top via Buffalo Exchange, Forever 21 Jeans, Birkenstock Sandals, Gap Hat (similar), Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Target Backpack

The first line from one of my favorite songs by one of my very favorite bands. Ramble On by Led Zeppelin. I couldn't help but look at this photo of my bff/roommate Annie and I and instantly transport back to a time before our time, in our past lives when we were "with the band." We were wearing these exact outfits. She in the round glasses and Japanese embroidered blouse. Me in fringe and all my jewels, naturally. And just so everyone knew we were the coolest band-aids around we wore matching ripped jeans, mini backpacks and our hats. The hats. That's what people would've called us back then. We were definitely Jimmy's favorite friends on the tour bus. Yep, it's all so very clear now... just as if it were real life and not only a dream. And we dancing and we sang and we rambled on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1