Thursday, July 2, 2015

That Skirt Again

Buffalo Exchange Top, Zara Skirt, Urban Outfitters Belt, Nasty Gal Clogs (similar), Vintage Coach Backpack (similar), Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses

It's that skirt again. You may have seen it already in this recent post. What can I say? I know what I can say. I wear this skirt a lot because it's fabulous and I really love to wear it. So I will continue to keep wearing it. A lot. You may even seen it again soon. Hope that's cool. OK, have we I talked about the skirt enough? I think yes. I'll leave you with that. Go back to whatever it was you were doing. Or stop whatever it was you were doing and go buy a skirt like this because you will love it. I promise.

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

Shop similar denim skirts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1