Tuesday, July 7, 2015

European Vacation 2015

Photo by Whitney Devin

Big announcement! I'm going to Europe! In three weeks! OMG, I'm going to Europe in three weeks! I can't believe how fast it's come up. I've been talking about planning a trip back to Europe (last time I visited was in 2009) since November and after several months of actual planning it's really happening. I won't go into too much detail about it right now but remember to check this space in the next few weeks because I've got a lot of fun Europe related posts planned. I am so excited to share where I'll be going and staying, what I'll be doing, how I've prepared for it, what I'm wearing, etc. As you can see from the photo above, one of the places I'll be visiting is Italy, but there's more! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1