Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Crop Queen

Urban Outfitters Crop Top, H&M Skirt (old), Old Navy Clogs, Brixton Hat, Vintage Coach Backpack via Charm School Vintage, c/o Limbo Jewelry Necklace and Earrings


Hi friends! I'm going to keep this post short because I'm getting ready to head to Santorini, Greece with my mom so I don't have much time to write. I did want to mention that my dear friend and photographer Chelsea has dubbed me "the crop queen" and I love it. I'm all about a good crop top in the summer time. The temps here in Italy have been so high and with no A/C in a lot of places I'm constantly trying to stay as cool as I can and wearing a cute crop top definitely helps... at least a little bit.

I think I may take off from blogging a little bit next week as I'll be enjoying the rest of the time I have here with my mom. When she leaves to go back home I'll be on my way to Madrid, Spain for a couple weeks #cantstopwontstop! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1