Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blue, White, Pink + Denim

Anthropologie Top & Shorts, Free People Sandals (old, similar), Ray-Ban Sunglasses

The architecture in Santorini is so beautiful. The first thing I thought to wear after I saw all of the blue and white (with touches of pink) was denim. Of course. Y'all know about my love affair with denim. It just felt oh so right.

These photos were taken in the gorgeous village of Oia. When you see photos of Santorini, those white buildings with the bright blue dome (cupola) rooftops, they are most likely from Oia which is a village situated on the northern tip of the island overlooking the Aegean Sea. It's one of the most spectacular places I've ever seen. And I don't know if you can tell in these photos but it is very windy there. I was almost blown away into the sea a couple times. Actually, right after we took these photos a blown up area mattress flew off the balcony of this house right at me! True story! Don't worry, I'm quick and dodged it before it had the chance to knock me over. Nonetheless, Oia is a must see. If anything, just for the amazing sunset which is one of the most sought after and famous sunsets in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1