Monday, September 21, 2015

Pizza is my favorite

PizzaMural_3
PizzaMural_1
PizzaMural_2
PizzaMural_4
PizzaMural_5
PizzaMural_6
PizzaMural_7
PizzaMural_8
PizzaMural_9
Anthropologie Top, AG Jeans, Lotta from Stockholm Clogs, Bag from San Lorenzo Market in Florence, Thrifted Bandana, Ray-Ban Sunglasses

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

Happy Monday! I'm back from my long girls weekend in Marfa, TX and I'm feeling so refreshed! We had an amazing time but more about the trip coming up later this week! Right now I wanna talk about fall. Friends, we are real close to the first official day of fall. Holy shit. Where has the time gone?! But more importantly, what do I wear in Texas when it's still 95 degrees outside in September? I've always been a big advocate for dressing for the season so even though it is still hot you probably won't see me running around in tank dresses and short shorts for much longer. This outfit is a perfect example of something I would wear during this strange, transitional time of year. It's cooling off enough (at least in the morning and evening) to wear jeans, and sandals are still acceptable for a little longer, IMO. Then, throw on a flowy top to keep you feeling breezy when the temps decided to rise on you and boom, mid-September in Texas appropriate outfit. 

Oh yeah, and how about this pizza mural? Y'all, I love pizza. Like, if I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be pepperoni pizza with jalapenos. I can totally see myself in this casual outfit on a cool(ish) September evening eating pizza on the patio of one of my favorite pizza shops in town with all my friends. Sounds like a pretty perfect night to me.

What are some of your fall go-to pieces? Are you someone who cares about dressing for the season even if the temps don't match it?

P.S. I'm talking more about fall transitioning with several other local Austin bloggers on Lady ATX Mag right now. The site just launched today and I'm so excited to be featured and to watch this online publication grow. Congrats ladies! Go check out their beautiful site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1