Monday, October 5, 2015

Beep Beep

SeptemberApril-41 SeptemberApril-42 SeptemberApril-44 SeptemberApril-45 SeptemberApril-48 SeptemberApril-55 SeptemberApril-51
 Pull & Bear Top and Skirt, Zara Heels (similar), Bag from San Lorenzo Market in Florence, c/o Limbo Jewelry Necklace, Ray-Ban Sunglasses


Beep beep! Don't mind me. Just found the absolute perfect spot to shoot this outfit. I mean, how adorable is that scooter just chillin' right there?!

Looking at these shots definitely makes me miss being in Italy. It's been almost a month now since I've been home and it's starting to feel like I never even left. Kinda like my trip never happened. But of course, it definitely did and like I've mentioned before I learned so much while I was away. Also, every item I'm wearing in this outfit besides my sunglasses and my trusty Limbo necklace I bought while I was abroad. The top, skirt and heels I bought in Madrid, the bag in Florence, and the little evil eye necklace in Santorini.

Ah, to be back in Europe. But, alas, I'm in the ATX and busy as ever but I can't complain. It's fall, the weather is actually getting nicer, I'm working hard on some things I really love and I'm feeling great. Life is pretty sweet these days, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1