Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October Fancy Tunes 2015


WildChild_OctoberMusic

Well it sure has been awhile since I've done a music post! But this month I really wanted to share with you what I've been listening to lately because two of my favorite bands have come out with new music this month. Wild Child is a local Austin band and they just released their third album last week. I've listened to this record probably 10 times already. Kelsey and Alexander's voices will seriously make your heart melt. Then the band Givers, who I've been waiting for new music from for four years now (!!!), are finally coming out with a new album in November and have released a couple of singles this month. Check out the playlist for them and more. Happy Wednesday!

Listen on Spotify HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1