Monday, November 2, 2015

November Small Goals: 2015

aprilonebane-7
Photo by Chelsea Laine Francis

Damn, y'all. I can't believe it's already November. This year has flown by! And the beginning of a new month means it's time for a new set of small goals. But first let's see how I did with my October goals...

1) Finish reading Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari.
Nope. I really am enjoying this book but I just haven't had as much time to read as I thought I would. I still have about 100 pages left.
2) Have a thrifting day at a few Goodwills/Savers in town.

Done. I went to several shops while in Nashville and Nicole took me to a few awesome places around Austin as well. Got some great stuff.
3) Get back to practicing yoga.
 Done. I went a few times. I still want to try to go more often. This will be an ongoing goal for me.
4) Clean out my closet.
Done. I got rid of so much stuff and now I have so many more hangers to work with!
5) Schedule and go to a dentist appointment.
Done. I really didn't feel like doing this but I did it and I'm so glad I got it out of the way. No cavities either.

Four out of five. Not bad for my first go round! And now onto November...

Do another juice cleanse.
I've done a few juice cleanses in the past couple years and I actually really enjoy them. I always feel so great after I'm done. And especially after Nashville and New Orleans my body needs some serious TLC.

Start reading Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert.
After listening to The Lively Show interview with Gilbert, which you should totally go listen to if you have yet, I can't wait to start this book.

Plan a fun vacation for December.
Preferably somewhere tropical but any fun destination will do. I'm going to need a little break after a crazy November!

Learn Squarespace.
This is kind of already in process but I haven't dove in too far yet. I'm super excited to learn how this platform works.

Reach out to at least one potential blog sponsor.
Lately I feel like I've been so busy that my blog has kind of been put on the back burner which I don't like. I love this little corner of the internet I've created and I want to put more effort into it.

I'd say these are pretty attainable. I have SO MUCH going on in November so I didn't want to lay it on too thick this month. But even still, I think these are great, intentional goals for myself. Don't forget to link up with us over at Nicole's blog if you want to share your monthly goals as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1