Tuesday, January 26, 2016

On The Move

OnTheMove_1 OnTheMove_2 OnTheMove_3 OnTheMove_4 OnTheMove_5 OnTheMove_6 OnTheMove_7
Full Outfit via Pieceology Vintage, 1960s Weekender Suitcase via Ora Grace Vintage on Etsy

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

This suitcase. Stephanie brought a similar style when we went to Marfa and I just knew I needed one, too. So I took to Etsy over the Thanksgiving holiday and snagged one up. I later decided it'd be a great prop for Pieceology Vintage shoots and I think my instincts were right!

The intent with a lot of my shoots for the shop is to get photos of my clothes on real people to add to the website when I need to update it with new product. I was going to list this awesome 1990s canvas sport jacket and this circa 1970s green sweater skirt I purchased from Italy but I ended up selling them both over the weekend at my West Elm pop-up. Things could be worse, am I right?! Luckily Chelsea took a bunch of photos of other pieces as well so I still have lots of material to work with and there will be new vintage goodies on the site later this week. So stay tuned for that! And bonus, I just love this outfit, so instead of wasting these photos I decided to share them on the blog. Sold product and a cute outfit to post on the blog? That's a win-win in my book.

Bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1