Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Fur-Collared Coat

FurCollar_1 FurCollar_2 FurCollar_3 FurCollar_4 FurCollar_5 FurCollar_6 FurCollar_7 FurCollar_8 FurCollar_9
Lulu's Top (similar), Free People Coat (similar), H&M Shorts (similar), Rag & Bone Booties, Ray-Ban Sunglasses

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

I love this coat. If you remember, it made an appearance on the blog a little over a year ago when I first purchased it. It was a bit pricey for my liking but I bought it anyway and I'm happy I did. This baby will last me forever. It's such a classic silhouette and fits me so well. I think technically it's supposed to be a bit cropped but on me it hits right at the waist which is perfect because a bunch of extra fabric tends to overwhelm my smaller frame.

Also, it's totally not cold enough anymore for this look in Texas and honestly, we never really got much of a winter this year anyway. I don't remember needing a heavier jacket or coat for more than maybe 10 to 15 days total which is kind of crazy. I do have a few more cold weather looks for all you northerners who I hear are having some pretty frigid temps right now. So, sorry to all my Texas ladies! But, don't worry, it'll be all sun dresses and sandals around here pretty soon.

Bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1