Friday, February 19, 2016

My Favorite Vintage Shops on Instagram

Insta_Faves_1
image via

Here are a few of my favorite vintage shops on Instagram right now. I've linked to all of them and also given a little description about each one below.

1) @charmschoolvintage
Insta_CSV_1
Charm School Vintage - This Austin-based shop is one of my favorites in town. I'm sure you've noticed because almost every outfit post of mine has one of their items featured. Mainly my trusty vintage Coach backpack! Plus, they sell on their IG account and honestly that's how I've scored a lot of my pieces.

2) @meekvintage
Insta_MV
Meek Vintage - Run by two sisters in Denver Colorado, this shop is so whimsical and highly curated. They even have an IG account that they sell exclusive pieces on a couple times a week @shopmeekvintage. They carry lots of petite sizes too which I appreciate, of course!

3) @mothoddities
Insta_MO
Moth Oddities - You've heard me talk about these guys before! Check out this blog post to find out more about this Minneapolis-based shop run by my friends Yana and Ian. They carry vintage from Italy, too + they're on a cross country road trip right now. So cool.

4) @wonsaponatimevintage
Insta_WV
Wonsaponatime Vintage - What really drew me to this Florida-based shop was the photography and styling of the photos on their IG account. I'm always so delighted to come across one while scrolling through my feed. Every shot is perfectly executed and just look at their space! Gorgeous.

I hope you enjoyed this post because I'll be sharing even more soon. There are so many beautiful vintage shops out there to explore and add to your feed! Let me know your thoughts on these accounts if you do go check them out (and you should!). Happy weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1