Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Gold

GoldSkirt_1 GoldSkirt_2 GoldSkirt_3 GoldSkirt_4 GoldSkirt_5 GoldSkirt_6 GoldSkirt_7 GoldSkirt_8 GoldSkirt_9
H&M Top, Zara Skirt & Heels, Cleobella Bag (similar), Storie in Italy Necklace

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

Lately I've been loving on all things sparkly and shiny. I bought this pair of heels and this gold skirt at the same time, both from Zara. I've been trying to incorporate more color into my wardrobe this year and these two purchases were a small step in that direction.

I'm also planning on wearing this skirt with a really bright, fun crop top to a big SXSW event I'm vending for Pieceology Vintage tomorrow! Yep, I'll be at Swan Dive here in Austin tomorrow from 12-6pm for The Wild Honey Pie showcase. I've been a huge fan and attendee of this event for a long time and am so excited to be a part of it this time around. I'll have all my vintage goodies there plus there will be tons of great music, some rad giveaways, and free drinks! If you'll be in town come hang out! You can RSVP here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1