Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Glitter

Wings_1 Wings_2 Wings_3 Wings_4 Wings_5 Wings_6 Wings_7
Lulu's Bodysuit (similar), Thrifted Skirt & Bag, Zara Heels, Ray-Ban Sunglasses

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

Not sure if you can tell from these photos but my shoes are grey glitter and I'm in love with them. I mentioned in this post that I've been trying to add more color to my wardrobe, which is pretty different for me, so I guess I decided to start off "subtle" with some glitter and shiny things. I'm slowly trying to incorporate actual bright colors, like these pink tassel earrings I bought last week from Maya Star in Austin. Baby steps, right? Next on my list is to find a brightly patterned circa 1960s-1970s mini dress for Summer. I'm on the hunt!

Are there any vibrant pieces in your wardrobe or on your wishlist that you just can't get enough of right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1