Thursday, April 16, 2015

Warm Weather Essentials: The Wedge

Zara Top, Topshop Skirt (similar), Kork-Ease Wedges, Urban Outfitters Belt & Bag, Ray-Ban Sunnies

Happy Thursday a.k.a. the day before the weekend! Hope you've been having a great week so far. I'm looking forward to a chill weekend before lots of traveling I have coming up in the next couple weeks. But, before that begins I want to share Part 3 of my warm weather essentials...

The wedge.
A good wedge sandal is my best friend when it starts to get warm out. I don't know about you but I like to go out to concerts, have drinks with friends, brunch, lunch, dinner date, all that fun stuff. Wedges not only give you some extra height and make you feel a little fancier for all these fun activities, they're also much more comfortable and easy to walk in than heels. Some of my favorite pieces to wear with wedges are skirts and other staples I've mentioned in my previous two essentials posts - crop tops and maxi dresses.

I mean, I'm kinda giving you guys a full outfit here with all these essentials. You're welcome. And I'm not even done! Stay tuned because I have one more post coming up next week with two more essentials for ya. Until then, happy weekend.

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

Shop similar wedges here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1