Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Life Lately...

Finally went and checked out Mt. Bonnell a couple weeks ago. If you ever visit Austin this is a great spot to stop by for a beautiful sunset overlooking the lake.

Neon jeweled necklace and rings from H&M // Lion medallion chain is vintage (similar)

It's been so hot lately in Austin, like 106 degrees hot, so smoothies from Austin Java are necessary.

Ray-Ban mirrored sunnies are my summer go to shades // Dainty rings from H&M // Heart ring from Fortenal // Strappy heels from Zara // White nail polish is 'Blanc' by Essie

I love ATX. Pretty view of downtown from the top floor at the Hyatt Regency.

We both ordered these glasses from the Bonlook booth at the TxSC Prom night. Can't wait to get mine in the mail. I was in desperate need of new glasses!

Sooo, remember when I asked if I should color my hair white blonde?

Well, I went for it! What do you think??

Love my family! My brother finally graduate from college this past weekend. So proud.
My dress is by The Reformation.

So that's what's been up with me. What's been up with you? I hope you're having a great week so far!

All photos from my Instagram @pieceology

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Those glasses are so cute on you and the dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair! by the way, your life lately seems more exciting than my life ever "/

    look forward to the next post!]

    www.ammieandsharrie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

UA-43004570-1