Thursday, August 6, 2015

Cinque Terre Style

Forever 21 Jumper, LOFT Top, Old Navy Scarf, Reef Sandals, c/o Stitch Fix Tote

Photos by Deepa Paul and me

Ciao! This is what I wore on my first full day in the Cinque Terre. It was extremely hot and humid so this scarf came off real quick. My roommates and I woke up early before our workshop with Justina began to walk around, take some photos of the beautiful scenery and grab some coffee and pastries. We stayed in the village of Riomaggiore but there are four others (hence the name Cinque Terre which means five villages in Italian). All the villages are easily accessible by train. You can get from one to the other within 5-10 minutes. We also visiting Manarola and Monterosso. I didn't get the chance to venture over to Vernazza or Corniglia but I'm hoping to go back later this month to check those out. I really fell in love with the Cinque Terre. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Probably just going to move there and never come back ;)

More photos of my Cinque Terre trip coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1