Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Eclectic + Bohemian + Fun

Free People Matching Top and Shorts, Urban Outfitters Backpack (similar), Urban Outfitters Clogs (old, but similar), c/o Limbo Jewelry Earrings

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis

WOW! It's been a crazy past few days. Why you ask? Well let's see... Traveling from Austin to Florence. Getting used to the seven hour time difference. Adjusting to a completely different culture (hello language barrier, hello no A/C, where's the iced coffee???). Finding my airbnb with no help from my iPhone. Finding the train station with no help from my iPhone (maybe I got lost and almost missed my train...). Taking the train to the Cinque Terre. Hanging out for three days with some really amazing people talking all things creative amidst the most beautiful backdrop of the Mediterranean Sea #hearteyes. AND, meeting/learning from the lovely, talented, smart, powerful, confident Justina Blakeney (I really can't say enough kind words about this lady, but more on that later). Then, finally, taking the train back to Florence to get settled in for the next month! Did I miss anything? I'm sure I did. So many things in less than one week. It's been nothing short of amazing.

I have a couple posts later this week about my Cinque Terre trip but for now I'm bringing it back to Austin and this super rad Free People matching set I got on super sale at Nordstrom Rack. This is another one of those looks that can take a simple summer wardrobe from stagnant to exciting while still keeping cool in the heat. Adding accessories is another great way to give some life to a more simple outfit so I threw on these great earrings from Limbo Jewelry to give the outfit that little something extra. You know what they say. A little can go a long way! We talked a lot this weekend about three words that define our personal brand/style and this outfit definitely embodies mine- eclectic, bohemian and fun. Yep. I think that pretty much sums this outfit up in a nut shell.

I'm so excited to tell y'all all about my weekend and show you some really beautiful photos of the Italian Riviera. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1