Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A Red Door in Florence

United Colors of Benetton Tank (similar), Zara Skirt (similar), Reef Sandals, Thrifted Belt, Vintage Coach Backpack via Charm School Vintage, Ray-Ban Sunglasses


Hi there! Happy Tuesday! I hope your Labor Day weekend was a great one. Although Labor Day is not a holiday that is celebrated over here in Europe I still had the day off work, of course. You can see all my holiday weekend adventures here. 

Anyway, before I get back to photos from Greece let's take it back to Florence and this fabulous red door for a minute. So cute, right? This was on one of my last days in Florence on the walk up to Piazzale Michelangelo which has one of the best views of the city. And man, I'm missing it so much right now. Today is my last day here in Europe and I'm having mixed emotions. Excited to get home to see all my friends and family and be back in Austin but also pinching myself that this amazing experience actually happened. It definitely felt like a dream, but I'm so happy it actually wasn't! It's real and it's been... amazing. 

Of course I'll be doing some more recapping in the next few weeks. Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1