Friday, November 27, 2015

Sneak Peek #1: Pieceology Vintage Fall/Winter Lookbook

PVTG_FringeVest1 PVTG_FringeVest2 PVTG_FringeVest3 PVTG_FringeVest4 PVTG_FringeVest5 PVTG_FringeVest6 PVTG_FringeVest7 PVTG_FringeVest8
Top, Vest, Jeans and Boots all from the Pieceology Vintage line, Little Pieces of Hope Necklace, Piuma Meister Jewelry Rings

Photos by Chelsea Laine Francis
Styling by me

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a magical Thanksgiving holiday. I'm skipping my weekly update this week to give you a little PVTG preview from the lookbook we shot a few weeks ago. I'll be sharing these little sneak peeks in the coming weeks leading up to my event on December 13th at The Paper + Craft Pantry.

Before I opened my shop I always wondered where vintage shops got all their product from. It's basically a mixture of vintage wholesalers, thrift stores and estate sales. I've also noticed that when people know you are in the vintage business they like to give you all their vintage stuff which I LOVE. I've gotten several pieces from friends and family. Their old forgotten pieces are now my vintage treasures I can add to my shop for you! Another thing to know about PVTG is that a large majority of the pieces are very unique because they are coming straight from Italy. The vest, jeans and boots in this photo are all vintage pieces I've received from over there. The top I thrifted in Nashville and the rings are handmade by my friend in Italy as well.

As I've mentioned before, I also carry jewelry from local Texas makers. This amazing bolo necklace is from Little Pieces of Hope which is another small business based out of Austin. Their jewelry is beautiful, well made and a bonus is that 15% of their proceeds go to charities in need. Hopefully one day I'll be able to do more, but for now while I get this business off the ground, it's nice to be able to contribute in some small way through supporting another local, small business in Austin.

More sneak peeks and tiny tidbits about PVTG coming next week! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1