Thursday, April 30, 2015

Warm Weather Essentials: Recap

The Crop + The Cutoffs // See original post here for details

The Maxi Dress // See original post here for details

The Wedge // See original post here for details

The Hat + The Clog // See original post here for details

Hello there. I'm currently on a train to Boston from NYC right now so I've got some time to kill. More on my trip soon! I wanted to do a quick recap post of all my warm weather essentials recommendations in case you are just now joining in. I've linked back to all 4 original posts above. Go take a look! What are some warm weather items you'll be investing in for this spring and summer? Also, did you enjoy this series? Would you want to see more posts like this on the blog? I wanna know! Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1